Self Esteem Counseling
When you’re sitting in that 9 a.m. meeting with the boss, do you have troubles sharing your ideas?
Or maybe, you feel awkward at parties and social functions to the point that it impacts your enjoyment?
Do you feel afraid to go after what you want in life?
Everyone has doubts and insecurities about themselves, and it’s normal to have them hold you back. Self-esteem counseling can help you uncover the “real you” and give you the strength to show that “real you” to the rest of the world. If you find any of the above statements relating to your life, you may want to consider self-esteem counseling.
Signs You Should Consider Self Esteem Counseling
- You doubt yourself and your abilities
- You find you are afraid to speak up and speak your mind
- You struggle to tell the people in your life – friends, family, co-workers, etc… – what you really think and what you need
- You feel awkward at parties and social functions
- You lack the confidence to challenge yourself in life
Self Esteem Counseling Can Help You
- Identify your core beliefs that may be causing your low self esteem
- Become more “caring” towards yourself
- Become more assertive and tell others what you think and/or need
- Uncover what your spiritual and emotional needs are
- Trust yourself more and realize your strengths
- Feel better about yourself – eliminate self-doubt and shame
- Follow your dreams no matter what others say
- Connect with your “true self”
How We Approach Self Esteem Counseling
Our staff understand that not everyone is born self-confident. But we also understand that in most cases self-confidence can be learned in a variety of ways.
We take a client-centered approach to assist people in building self-confidence. We deal with each person as an individual, focusing on what the person’s needs are and what techniques will help them improve their self-esteem.
Therapy styles & Techniques our staff are familiar with include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Insight Oriented Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Goal Setting
- Play Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Family Systems Models
- Applied Behavior Analysis
To find out more about self esteem counseling and determine if it’s right for you, send us a message.