Personal Growth and Development
Are you looking to take that next step in life but don’t know where to turn or who to talk to?
Or maybe, you love where you’re at in life, but just want to take things to the next level?
Maybe you are just searching for the next challenge in your life?
Personal growth and development offers people the unique opportunity to look at their life, define what their passions are and give guidance on how they can grow, develop and live happier lives. If you find any of the above statements relating to your life, you may want to consider personal growth and development.
Signs You Should Speak to Someone about Personal Growth and Development
- You’re looking to better understand yourself and where you are in life, so that you can build upon your successes
- You want to uncover your true passions and learn how to follow your dreams
- You want to have deeper, meaningful and more sustainable relationships in your life
- You want to find a sense of purpose for your life
- You want to turn the page to the next chapter in your life and rid yourself of things that are no longer a fit
- You’re looking to try something new that will help you grow
Personal Growth and Development Can Help
- Give you a supportive, non-judgmental space to explore your dreams, values and ideas
- Give the foundation you already have in your life structure and support, while you explore new ways in which you can build upon your life
- Give you a “road map” to get you where you want to be in life
- You realize your skills, passions and successes
How We Approach Personal Growth and Development
Our staff understand that not everyone has the same goals in life and that people move through life at their own pace.
We take a client-centered approach to assisting people in personal growth and development, dealing with each person as an individual, and focusing on a person’s individual needs to provide them with growth in whichever area they are looking to grow.
Therapy styles & Techniques our staff are familiar with include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Insight Oriented Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Goal Setting
- Play Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Family Systems Models
- Applied Behavior Analysis
To find out more about personal growth and development and determine if it’s right for you, send us a message.