Do you ever feel like it’s just not worth it to get out of bed in the morning because you’re not bringing any value to the world?
Or perhaps you’re always tired because you simply can’t sleep at night.
Or lastly, no matter how bright the sun is on a beautiful day, you always feel like there is a rain cloud following you around.
Depression can make you feel worthless and like you’re alone in this world. But you don’t have to be alone in your battle with depression. If you find any of the above three statements relating to your life, you may want to consider depression counseling.
Signs You Should Speak With Someone about Depression
- You have trouble concentrating on tasks and remembering things
- You struggle to make easy decisions
- You often feel tired and lack energy
- You feel guilty about the decisions you make
- You have feelings of worthless, hopeless and sadness all the time
- Your pessimistic about everything
- You feel helpless and out of control of your daily life tasks
- You have trouble sleeping and/or have changed your sleeping habits
- Your often Irritable and/or have a short temper
- You’ve lost of interest in things you used to enjoy doing
- Your eating habits have changed – over eating or under eating, not by your choice
- You have aches, pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive troubles
- You feel sad, anxious, or “empty”
- You’ve thought of or attempted suicide
Depression Counseling Can Help You:
- Understand what you are going through and why you are thinking/behaving the way you are
- Identify what is causing your depression
- Learn coping methods to help manage your depression
- Feel better about yourself
- Improve self worth and self esteem
- Feel like yourself again
- Improve your sleep habits
- Decrease illness and eliminate aches and pains
How We Approach Depression Counseling
Our staff understand that depression affects everyone differently and that there is no solution that works for everyone.
We take a client-centered-approach to care, dealing with each person as an individual, and focus on their individual needs to provide them with a solution which will help them live healthy, happy, active lives.
Therapy Styles & Techniques our Staff are Familiar with Include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Insight Oriented Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Goal Setting
- Play Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Family Systems Models
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Our Therapists Can Help
To find out more about depression counseling and determine if it’s right for you, contact us to make an appointment.