Counseling for Older Adults
Aging can feel challenging even under the best of circumstances. For some people as they get older it can feel as if it is harder to find someone who can listen and understand what your life is like these days. Perhaps you have a sense of loss over a close friend, mate, or someone you love.
As people age it can be common to experience feelings of sadness, worry, or feeling alone. However, you are not alone and we are here to help.
You may be struggling with
- Changes in health
- An increased need for dependence on others
- Feeling more tired
- Loss of ability to do your favorite things
- Stressors of caring for a mate or parent
- Feeling irritable
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Loss of a loved one or a pet
Sadness and anxiety that can accompany aging can feel overwhelming but there is help and no need for you to experience it alone. Counseling for Older Adults can help.
Older Adult Counseling can help you:
- Feel better
- Offer a sense of relief from feelings of isolation
- Offer support for grief and loss
- Help you adjust and find new meaning in this stage of your life
- Assist with adjustment to this phase of life
- Help you to find new meaning in this stage of your life
Day time appointments and distance counseling available for those unable to attend sessions in person. We accept Medicare.