Do you ever feel like no mater how much time you put into preparation that there is never enough time to do the job right?
Or maybe you feel like there is a weight on your shoulders that no matter what you do, it always seems to get heavier and cause you more pain in your shoulders and neck?
Or lastly, you find yourself always worrying about your job, your family or whatever else is going on in your life?
Anxiety is a common disorder that nearly everyone experiences in their life at one time or another. It is nothing to be ashamed of, but it is something you may need help to overcome. If you find any of the above three statements relating to your life, you may want to consider anxiety counseling.
Signs You Should Consider Anxiety Counseliing
- Everything feels intense, rushed and stressed
- You’ve suffered trauma in your life – death, an accident, change, etc…
- You get unexplained headaches, stomach-aches or often feel ill
- You find yourself, “self-medicating” with drugs or alcohol
- You are getting bad feedback from friends, family and co-workers
- You find yourself always worrying or nervous
- You avoid certain situations because you’re self-conscious
- You always seek reassurance from those around you
Anxiety Counseling Can Help
- Reduce the stress in your life
- Discover the root or trigger of your anxiety
- Teach you valuable coping skills to manage your anxiety
- Identify what’s important in your life
- You be more happy and feel better
- Reduce sick feelings, aches and pains
- You sleep better at night
How We Approach Anxiety Therapy
Our staff understand that there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution for a person to overcome their anxiety.
We take a client-centered-approach to care, dealing with each person as an individual, and focusing on a person’s individual needs to provide them with a solution, which will help them overcome their anxiety.
Therapy Styles & Techniques our Staff are Familiar with Include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Insight Oriented Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Goal Setting
- Play Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Family Systems Models
- Applied Behavior Analysis
To find out more about anxiety counseling and determine if it’s right for you, contact us to make an appointment.